Amy Carroll is Carson Development, Inc’s Tenant Improvement Manager/Project Manager. Amy, with over 15+ years of experience, is responsible for providing overall management direction to multiple commercial construction projects. Projects range from turn-key to full build out per the Tenant’s specifications. The overall projects range from 60,000 square feet to +1,000,000 square feet of retail space.
Additional Duties Include:
- Customer Development.
- Pre-Construction Planning.
- Reviewing of Owner Contracts.
- Job Scheduling.
- Budget Development.
- Track and Control Cost to Completes.
- Purchase Order Management.
- Submittal Management.
- Material Ordering.
- Writing Subcontracts.
- Verifying Sub Insurance.
- Writing and/or approving Change Orders for both the Subs and Owners.
- Approval of Sub Draw and Submittal of Owner Draws.
- Visiting Sites to ensure Organization, Safety Inspections & Training.
- Managing the Performance of the Superintendent, as well as Subcontractor relations.
- Ensuring the project is turned over to the Owner, Closed Out and any Warranty.
- Management continues to be monitored.